1. DECIDE WHETHER YOU'LL STICK YO YOUR HEALTHY HABITS OR TAKE A TEMPORARY BREAK? Either way is good as long as it's a conscious choice.
2. AIM FOR "BETTER" INSTEAD OF "PERFECT". This helps you avoid the sod it mentality!
3. HUNGER IS NOT AN EMERGENCY. It's OK to be hungry for a couple of hours if you don't like your food options.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR "MINIMUMS"? E.g. at least 1 serving of greens a day, 2 workouts a week, etc.
5. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, YOU CAN ALWAYS FALL BACK ON THE SIMPLE STUFF: Eat slowly and mindfully until satisfied (80% full).